I bought a case and some accessories for my Picopix MiniProjector – I am happy with it, the onlly thing I don’t know how to throw in are some better bluetooth-speakers.
The size of the box is about 26 x 21 (plus 1,5 cm for the handle) x 8,5 cm and good to store away or carry arround the PicoPix
The square foam is actualy not that good then you cut it like I did, but its ok for the moment. I have cut a flat pice as a protection underneath. In the future I may will add a compartment in the lid for the cables.
Here are Amazon-Partner-Links to some the products I bought (then you click the links and Buy it from Amazon I will receive a small amount for it, but you always free tobuy it somethere else)
- AR Carry Box® Kleiner Alukoffer Werkzeugkoffer Aluminium Koffer leer 260x210x80mm – woks good, the handel could be better
- 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Typ C auf HDMI Digital Multiport Adapter – Good for my Samsung S10, as the USB-C Signal can’t be handeld directly by the PicoPix, this way I can connect it via HDMI
- Nimaso USB C auf USB C Kabel 3M – long sharging cable (this one can not be used for video!)
- iVANKY HDMI Kabel 4K, HDMI 2.0 Kabel 2M – easy to bend, small plugs
- Samsung Schnell Ladegerät EP-TA200EBE – just in case
- IKEA LILLHULT 0,4m USB-C Kabel – short and cheap